It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:20 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Click if you would like to show your support for the Planet of Speed Bulletin Board and the POS archive.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:17 am 

The family of John "Zipp" Duda has asked me to liquidate his vast collection of HO cars and parts. I've put a few things up on eBay, but would gladly sell things direct to everyone here on Planet of Speed. Zipp probably holds the all-time high for the number of posts on the old Planet of Speed.net, so I'm sure quite a few of you knew him that way at the very least. If you had the great fortune to have met him, raced with him or just hung out with him, you know what a great person he truly was. And he truly loved this hobby/sport of HO slot car racing. Zipp's motto was "You can never have enough tires!" and he wasn't joking. If you've ever wanted Zone 2 tires, let me know. There are a ton of them, all new in tubes. BSRT ASTs... got those too. In need of a really good G3R Super Stock? There are 3 available. BSRT Spinner arms? If you're looking for 37-1/2 winds, let me know how many you want! Slottech Panthers in various forms, got those too. A couple T1 ceramic SS too. There's also various parts and pieces for Tyco 440-X2, Life-Like, SG+, even T-Jets. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll see I have it. Hit me up here on POS or shoot me an email at howoodrace@aol.com

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:52 am 

2 G3R Super Stocks - $100 each

Zone 2 Tires: .442 and above $5 pair

Interested? Email: howoodrace@aol.com

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:49 pm 

Still have the two SS BSRT G3R - $100 each SOLD!

Also, the supply of Zone 2 .442 & above is a bit smaller, but still a fairly large supply. Would make great drag tires!
:possmooth: SOME STILL AVAILABLE