It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:24 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Click if you would like to show your support for the Planet of Speed Bulletin Board and the POS archive.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:42 pm 

I have decided to do a 2019 build of thirty controllers featuring the one-turn trigger pot. They will be built in three groups of ten. I will start accepting orders on April 1, 2019.

Details on the controller including the owners manual and test procedure can be found at http://siberiaracing.altervista.org/M-Magic/Magic-1.htm

Watch this site for more details. :possmooth:

Regards

The one and only Maddman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:19 am 

:possmooth:

I will open the list for the 2019 M-Magic “S” controller build at 12 Noon (12:00 Hours) on Wednesday, April 17, 2019. I have set up a new e-mail address for the list. The e-mail address is M-Magiccontroller@hotmail.com. This is the only address that will accept controller orders. Orders sent before noon or via phone or to any other e-mail, text or Messenger accounts will not be accepted. The list will be built based on time that e-mail was received. Only thirty (30) controllers will be available. Information on the M-Magic “S” controller can be found on-line at http://siberiaracing.altervista.org/M-Magic/Magic-1.htm

Note that the mailbox clock is set to Central Daylight Time (CDT) which is 5 hours behind Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). Please note the time if you are scheduling an e-mail to arrive at my inbox at one minute past noon.

Again, Save the Date – April 17, 2019

Time – 12 Noon (CDT)

E-Mail address – M-Magiccontroller@hotmail.com

In your e-mail please indicate if you need a right handed or left-handed controller. Controllers are normally built with JK triggers. Parma triggers are available at my cost. Likewise, one-foot longer hookup leads are available at my cost.

Please indicate if you have special needs. I have built controllers for racers with special needs and should be able to accommodate your special need.

Once I receive your e-mail I will contact you to finalize details and the order. Parts will go on the workbench and the build will start May 1, 2019.

New for 2019 is a significantly increased range for the Upper Voltage Limit (UVL) dial. The increased range is due to feedback received from gravity car racers. The UVL change can be retrofitted to any M-Magic controller. Likewise any M-Magic controller can be retrofitted to add the Tri-Level-Choke and UVL features. Contact me for details.

Regards,

Steve

:possmooth:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:35 am 

Hot Dang! Got make notes and set reminders on the phone!!! I kick myself for selling the one I had. Thanks Steve!!!!

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 12:58 pm 

All controllers are spoken for. I might do some more in the fourth quarter. No promises.